- This informational video can be useful, although it's a bit "antiquated" (notice the references to "portfolio binders"). You might have seen it already when you took Critical Thinking & Research. If you'd like to see it again here's the link.
- Think you might have a corporate training transcript that's eligible for college transfer credit? This site is the place to look.
- Check here for information if you were a member of any branch of the armed services. You may have valuable transfer credit available to you.
- DANTES exams (also known as DSST) are available in the SEU testing center. This site provides lists of available exams, descriptions, and some practice tests.
- Here is the site for information on the CLEP exams.
- Contact the SEU Testing Center to arrange for CLEP and/or DANTES testing. Both are available here.
- Provided by St. Edward's University's Center for Teaching Excellence. Use as a resource in preparing Request Form and Learning Essay.
- Search for course syllabi within St. Edward's and elsewehere on the web. Powered by Google.
- Located in Arizona, this regionally accredited community college has an enormous online collection of course syllabi, including some very unusual areas of learning.
- Looking for an unusual syllabus? Can't find what you need anywhere on St. Ed's site? Try this one!
- Want to find out if the course syllabus you're interested in comes from a regionally accredited college or university? This site is one resource you can use to verify accreditation status.
- Check this out if you're preparing an annotated bibliography as part of your documentation.
The services of the Writing Center are free to all SEU students and are available both on the St. Edward's campus and at the PEC. Appointments are necessary.
For SEU main campus appointments use this website.
For an appointment at the PEC send an email directly to Patrick Ricci: firstname.lastname@example.org
The online writing lab (OWL) is staffed with qualified writing tutors. Go to this site to find out how to use the OWL, locate submission forms, and make actual submissions.
I ENCOURAGE all my students, especially online students, to submit essay assignments like the adult learning autobiography and learning essay to OWL for review.